Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chocolate Heaven

So I've finally gone through all the information I got from the Chocolate Salon. It is quite possible, actually I know it will happen, I will loose all of these little pieces of paper so I went through them to pick out what I thought was good and what I would go back and buy again.

*This is me at the Chocolate Salon with Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson(left) and Check Please! hostess Leslie Sbrocco (right).


Jade Chocolates - This company is out of San Francisco and has already won numerous awards. They will be opening a store in Burlingame this summer. Their chocolates are blended with teas and spices from Asia and the Pacific Islands. The flavors don't over power the chocolate they complement them very well. I actually bought one of these they were so different. Lots of places blended their chocolate with spices, but none as well as Jade. Check them out http://www.jadechocolates.com/


J Truffles - One of only two or three truffle shops, this one stood out! I tried the Creme brulee and the limoncello. We met the owner and maker she was super sweet! check them out at http://www.jtruffles.com/. They are not in this market yet, but on hopefully soon.

Divine-Here's a company with a cause (I just love that!) Divine invest in the Kuapa Kokoo's Women Project which teaches women who are cocoa farmers how to start their own businesses and earn extra family income. I tried the white chocolate with straberries (Delicious!) and then the dark chocolate with rasberries (mmmmmm) and lastly the chocolate with orange (Oh yes!). Basically this is great chocolate that supports an even greater cause...ONE MORE REASON TO EAT CHOCOLATE! I'll be using my $1 off coupon..check them out DivineChocolateUSA.com

Greater Purpose Wine- 55% of the profits from this company go to help children in need around the world. Their reisling was delicious! greaterpurpose.com

Vad Vodka- http://www.vadspirits.com/ this Vodka company is on the rise with their Vodka that has vitamins in it.


Adult Chocolate Milk - ok this was delicious...it comes in an old-fashioned looking glass milk bottle. I think Vena already found a bottle at Costco..it's also supposed to be a Bevmo. This is a fun drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment